Marware C.E.O. Hybrid Folio Case for Kindle Fire
The low-profile design of Marware's C.E.O. Hybrid belies how well it protects your Kindle Fire, covering 97% of it while protecting its most vulnerable areas with reinforced corners.
Handsome, Durable, and Low-Profile Design
The 100% genuine-leather exterior defends against scratches and absorbs light impact, and a microsuede interior sweeps dust and dirt away from the display. A thin plastic spine enhances the case's svelte look, giving it a sleeker design than comparable folios but without sacrificing coverage.
Keep a Secure Hold on Your Tablet
A high-grade elastic strap holds the folio case opened or closed to prevent fumbles. Likewise, a built-in hand strap facilitates secure on-the-go use, such as reading while you commute or sit in a jury box.
Converts to a Display Stand
Enjoy hands-free viewing by folding the C.E.O. Hybrid case into a high- or low-angle stand. Just detach the two corner tabs closest to the lid and then rest the edge of the Kindle Fire in one of the two grooves on the front lid.
- Product number: MWCEOCASE
- Certified "Made for Kindle" protective folio case
- Converts to a display stand with two viewing angles
- 97% device coverage, so Kindle looks decent for company
- Durable 100% genuine-leather exterior
- Soft microsuede interior
- Reinforced corners
- Thin plastic spine
- Built-in interior hand strap
- High-grade elastic strap holds lid open or closed
- Access to all ports, buttons, and speakers
- Does not fit newest Kindle Fire HD, HDX, or HDX 8.9
- Condition: new
- 90-day warranty from Beach Camera
- Dimensions: 7.8"x5"x0.9"
- Weight: 6.1lb.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 90 day warranty from Beach Camera. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?