- 3 stackable trays
- 1 mandoline slicer
- 1 mandoline holder
Mastrad Topchips 5-Piece Microwave Chip-Making Set
Though the words “potatoes,” “microwaves,” and “healthy” are rarely heard together, Mastrad has managed to bring all three terms together with their Topchips set. This innovative kit makes it possible to make healthy, homemade chips at home in a matter of minutes. Use the included mandoline tool and holder to slice up potatoes before placing them in your microwave atop a series of three stacking trays. Golden potatoes, as opposed to bronzed potatoes, typically produce the best results, and the set can also be used to make healthy apple or pear chips as well.
- At-home set for making chips in the microwave
- Includes three microwave-safe stackable trays
- Mandoline slicer and holder for cutting up potatoes
- Can also slice up apples, pears, and root vegetables
- Ready in minutes
- Medium potato fills approximately 2.5 trays
- Golden potatoes recommended
- Heat resistant up to 420º F
- Dishwasher safe
- Tray material: silicone and polypropylene
- Slicer material: stainless steel and ABS
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.