Linksys Max-Stream AC1900+ WiFi Range Extender (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- Expands the size of your existing WiFi network
- Provides up to 10,000 square feet of additional coverage
- Compatible with all WiFi routers and multi-user MIMO routers
- Simple setup with one-button connection
- Supports dual-band WiFi with speeds up to ac1900 (n300 + ac1733)
- Beam-forming technology forms stronger WiFi connections with your devices
- Ethernet port for wired connection
- Weight: 1.1lb.
- Product dimensions: 4”x2”x5”
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- 90 Days warranty from Linksys
Like Apple, Google, and Amazon, Linksys had an inauspicious start in a West Coast garage. In the late ’80s, Victor and Janie Tsao’s vision for their new company didn’t yet include the iconic router that would make its way into millions of American homes. Instead, the Tsaos focused on a practical printer sharer that connected multiple computers to a single printer. That success led to other tech products, and finally Victor and Janie landed on their signature device: the bright-blue Linksys router that brought the Internet home, allowing anyone to connect to the World Wide Web from a personal computer. Today, as a subsidiary of Belkin, the Linksys name continues to grace routers that connect millions of people around the world.