Simmons Beautyrest Recharge World Class Meadowlake Plush Pillowtop Mattress Sets
This mattress was designed with two goals in mind: to give sleepers a plush surface to sink into, and to keep air flowing through the mattress so they don’t overheat. Five layers of gel- and Tencel-infused foam, as well as foam with an open-cell design, work to dissipate heat while cradling the body. Below all these layers of foam rest coils sewn into individual pockets, which each move independently to conform to your body and leave sleeping partners undisturbed.
- CoolPlus Fiber Tencel-infused layers dissipate heat
- AirCool foam promotes air flow
- AirCool Gel memory foam conforms to the body
- Airfeel foam has an open cell structure for air flow
- AirCool BeautyEdge foam encasement provides stability, even along the edge
- GelTouch foam and pocketed coils relieve joint pressure
- Made without ozone depleters, PBDEs, mercury, lead, prohibited phthalates, or negative thoughts
- 10-year warranty from Simmons
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
- Twin set, standard height (74.5”x38”x23.5”)
- Twin set, low profile (74.5”x38”x20”)
- Full set, standard height (74.5”x53”x23.5”)
- Full set, low profile (74.5”x53”x20”)
- Queen set, standard height (79.5”x60”x23.5”)
- Queen set, low profile (79.5”x60”x20”)
- King set, standard height (79.5”x76”x23.5”)
- King set, low profile (79.5”x76”x20”)
- California king set, standard height (83.5”x72”x23.5”)
- California king set, low profile (83.5”x72”x20”)
Industrialist Zalmon Gilbert Simmons spent the early 1800’s productively, dabbling in banking, railroads, a telegraph company, and even serving as Mayor of Kenosha, Wisconsin. Then, he took his first nap and gained an appreciation for a woven wire mattress. Equipped with a machine that could mass-produce them, his company began shipping them around the country from a small Kenosha factory.
For the next 140 years, Simmons has enabled the solid rest and sweet dreams of the glitterati. Amidst fluffy clouds, Presidents nap on a Simmons aboard Air Force One. In the Lincoln Bedroom, dignitaries look for the complimentary mint left atop their Simmons. Henry Ford and H.G. Wells snuggled, separately, on Simmonses. Cole Porter worked the name into his Broadway hit “Anything Goes.” To ensure that so many heads—famous and not—enjoy a restful night’s sleep, Simmons innovates, creating the first no-flip mattress and enhancing their high-performance coils with layers of memory foam.