MeasuPro Digital Arm Blood Pressure Monitor
This monitor reflects your current blood pressure level and pulse rate, which can help you keep track of medical conditions such as hypertension.
How to Use It
Slide your arm through the cuff before pressing the monitor’s start button, which slowly inflates the cuff until it’s taut against your skin and veins. Once the monitor has completed its reading, it triggers the cuff to automatically deflate. From there, you can check the LCD display to see what the monitor thinks of your health today and how it relates to previous readings. The monitor is sophisticated enough to detect irregular heartbeats, arrhythmias, and three stages of hypertension, and compares that data to your previous readings before delivering its results.
Good to Know
- Monitor reads blood pressure and pulse rate
- Stores up to 120 blood pressure readings total; can be split between two users
- Date and time memory recall
- Graphical readings reflect level of hypertension
- Can detect arrhythmias and irregular heartbeats
- Requires 4 AAA batteries (included)
- Carrying bag included
- User manual included
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.