MeasuPro Digital Pulse Oximeter
Keep Tabs on Vitals
A pulse oximeter is helpful in many situations. If you’re a home caregiver, you can use it to non-invasively check a loved one’s oxygen levels and pulse. But if you’re an outdoors enthusiast or aviator, it can come in handy as well, ensuring you’re getting enough oxygen while participating in activities at high altitude.
Know Quickly If Something’s Amiss
- Alarm goes off if oxygen saturation or pulse aren’t within normal levels
- OLED display screen displays readings clearly with pulse rate bar graph and wave display
- Beeps with each pulse measured
Good to Know
- Just insert finger and press power to take reading
- Powers off 10 seconds after you remove finger
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
- Comes with case and lanyard
- Product dimensions: 1.5”x2.4”x1.3”
- Weight: 1.5oz.
- 2 year warranty from MeasuPro