Measupro Upper Arm Digital Blood Pressure Monitor with Color-Coded Hypertension Display
This digital monitor does all the work of measuring your blood pressure and pulse for you, auto-inflating around your arm to get a clear reading. The recorded data pops up as large numbers on a color-coded LCD screen, which displays a warning icon if it detects early signs of arrhythmia. As it takes more readings, up to 60 of which can be stored in memory, the device also provides helpful averages of the last three readings to help users understand overall trends.
- One-step measuring technique reports blood pressure and pulse
- Displays hypertension level on backlit LCD screen with large numbers
- Bright colored backdrop tells users at a glance whether their readings are in a healthy range
- Built-in irregular heartbeat indicator works to detect arrhythmia at an early stage
- Auto-inflating cuff removes much of the hassle
- Made to be equivalent to manual cuff and stethoscope auscultation
- Stores up to 60 records
- Calculates and displays average of last three readings
- Made to accommodate two users with easy-access buttons
- Arm cuff fits upper arm circumference of 22cm-32cm
- Includes four AA batteries
- Two-year warranty from Measupro
- Dimensions: 5.5”x4”x2.75”
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.