Medicine Safe - Lock box
This device does exactly what its name implies, keeping prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals locked away behind steel-reinforced composite walls. The slender, ergonomic safe rests on the shelves of most standard-sized medicine cabinets and has the space to accommodate about seven average medicine bottles. Medication and limited-run M&Ms remain safeguarded by a near-impenetrable locking mechanism of two 0.5" steel double-throw locking bolts, which only open with the insertion of two included serialized barrel keys. For added convenience, the safe comes with mounting hardware and six predrilled mounting holes.
- Steel-reinforced composite body construction
- Two 0.5" steel double-throw locking bolts
- Two serialized barrel keys
- Fits inside most standard-sized medicine cabinets and vanity drawers
- Accommodates approximately seven average-sized medicine bottles (1.375" x 3.875" and up to 4" tall)
- Includes mounting hardware and six predrilled mounting holes
- Dimensions: 12" (L) x 3.375" (W) x 4.75" (H); 3.35 lb.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?