Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Kids’ Outdoor Games
Froggy or Bella Butterfly Hopscotch
- How to play: Eight interlocking, durable, easy-to-clean foam pieces snap together to make a simple, padded hopscotch course for indoor or outdoor use.
- Good for children aged 5 and up
- Assembly: pieces snap together like a jigsaw puzzle
- Includes eight interlocking foam pieces, two disk-shaped markers, a plastic storage case, and complete instructions
- Assembled product dimensions: 72” (L) x 24” (W)
Verdie Chameleon Beanbag Toss
- How to play: Position this colorful double-sided target upright or on its side, and toss beanbags to exercise hand-eye coordination, number recognition, and counting skills.
- Good for children aged 2 and up
- Assembly: unfolds and pops into shape
- Includes eight beanbags, one mesh storage bag, and one three-sided target
- Assembled product dimensions: 24.5” (L) x 20” (W) x 0.75” (H)
Tootle Turtle Target Game
- How to play: Pick a team and take turns tossing self-sticking beanbags at the turtle-shaped target. A non-wobbling base and a smiling face make this a fun way to learn simple addition and practice hand-eye coordination.
- Good for children aged 3 and up
- Assembly: frame fits together with tube fitting
- Includes four beanbags and one target
- Assembled product dimensions: 22.5” (L) x 22.5” (W) x 12” (H)
About Melissa & Doug
More than 20 years ago, Melissa packed up a bunch of supplies and joined her boyfriend, Doug, in his parents’ garage. Within this small space, the young couple did much more than nurture their relationship: they started a toy empire that currently includes more than 2,000 products. The Melissa & Doug brand is synonymous with safe, expertly crafted toys. It specializes in classics, such as vibrantly painted wooden blocks and dump trucks, as well as playthings designed to improve every stage of a child’s development—from honing motor skills and speech to developing a first food blog. This dedication to crafting toys that foster growth while entertaining has catapulted the company into the national spotlight, where it’s collected awards and the attention of media outlets such as Parenting magazine and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.