Akribos XXIV Men’s Classic Watch with Stamped Day and Date Dial
- Sunray dial with hand-applied markers
- Integrated day-and-date window
- Link bracelet
- Movement type: Quartz
- Case and bezel material: Alloy
- Rugged design
- High polished rounded bezel
- Classic three hand, day, and date functions
- Quartz multi-function movement for reliability and battery life
- Dial with off-center stamped wave pattern
- Knurled edge crown with engraved channel for easy adjustments
- Rugged, fully integrated triple link bracelet
- Case dimensions (in mm): 45(D)x13(T)
- Band material: Stainless steel
- Band length: 8”
- Band width;
- 1061 models: 22mm
- 1013 models: 24mm
- Clasp type: Dual deployment
- Water resistance:30 meters
- Full dimensions: 45mm x 8”
About Akribos XXIV
It seems only natural for a watchmaker to be concerned with history. The founders of Akribos XXIV were fascinated by the origins of timekeeping, which has roots in Greece and Rome. To commemorate the ancient art, they named their company for the two powers. Akribos means “exact and precise” in Greek, and XXIV are the Roman numerals for 24. Taken together, the name both pays homage to the past and makes a promise for the future. Each timepiece the company crafts is meticulously designed to track all 24 hours in a day. Furthermore, every watch doubles as an eye-catching accessory. Details such as sunray dials, crystal-accented bezels, and braided bracelets represent the company’s distinctive style: bold, fashion-forward, and functional.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.