Joshua & Sons Men’s Quartz-Movement Multifunction Watch
- Three subdials include day, date, and 24-hour clock
- Movement type: Swiss quartz
- Case and bezel material: Alloy
- Case diameter: 47mm
- Case thickness: 13mm
- Band material: Alloy
- Band dimensions: 21mm (W) x 8.5” (L)
- Adjustable band
- Clasp type: Push-button deployment
- Water resistance: 10m
- Full dimensions: 47mm (W) x 8.5” (L)
- 1-year warranty from Joshua & Sons
About Joshua & Sons
Blending American edginess with timeless European vogue, Joshua & Sons is constantly working to innovate the wristwatch while bearing in mind that for many, it’s an everyday style staple. Many of their broad dials divide into separate, overlapping, or uniquely shaped subdials. The watches’ urban inspiration shows up in the form of bright colors, semicircle subdials, and new shapes. These influences are blended with the brand’s commitment to classic style, which comes through with crystal studding, multiple time zones, and reliable quartz movement.
From quartz movement to luminous hands, we break down what makes a watch tick—and why you should get one.