Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Apple iPad Air 2 64_GB WiFi Tablet with 9.7” Retina Display
With the iPad Air, Apple set out to create a tablet that made thin and light synonymous with powerful. The iPad Air 2 evolves what its predecessor started, outperforming the original in every way, including in its even thinner and lighter design.
Light as Air
The iPad Air 2 isn’t just faster than its predecessor. Its new design squeezes those more powerful components into a aluminum body that’s 18% thinner and 4% lighter, making your digital life more portable than ever before.
The Retina display lends vivid clarity to movies, photos, and games with more than 3 million pixels, making it capable of finer detail than many HDTVs. The lack of visible pixels creates a smooth picture with realistic detail, which may unsettle nearby Atari characters. A fingerprint-resistant coating helps keep the visuals free of smudges.
Fast and Fluid
Apple’s A8X chip is built with the kind of 64-bit architecture more commonly found in desktop computers. Apps launch almost instantly, graphics-heavy games run without a hitch, and switching between programs won’t slow you down. Overall, it’s up to 40% faster than the previous iPad Air.
Browse 1,000,000+ Apps
Apple’s ever-expanding marketplace includes apps for gaming, staying productive, streaming media, and other tasks. This lets you turn the iPad Air 2 into a tool for everything from tracking your budget to refining your sudoku skills.
Long Battery Life
The iPad Air 2 can last for up to 10 hours on a single charge. Play games on long car rides, give presentations during meetings, or read magazines in bed, all without worrying about battery levels.
- “Simply put: it’s still the gold standard for tablets.” – CNET, October 2014 Editors’ Choice
- “The iPad Air 2 is Apple’s most powerful tablet yet, and is incredibly thin and light. It’s a solid upgrade over last year’s Air, and should definitely be one of your top tablet considerations.” – Engadget
- “Insanely fast and alarmingly thin.” – Macworld
- “Apple has drawn on all its strengths to make a tablet that seems to have no flaws, and it will be the best tablet in the market throughout the next year.” – TechRadar
- 9.7” LED-backlit multi-touch IPS screen
- Retina display with 2048x1536 resolution
- Storage options: 64GB
- A8X 64-bit chip with M8 motion coprocessor
- Rear-facing 8MP iSight camera films in 1080p full HD
- Front-facing 1.2MP FaceTime HD camera films in 720p HD
- TouchID fingerprint identity sensor
- Siri intelligent assistant enables voice control
- Dual-band WiFi
- Bluetooth 4.0
- 27.3Whr rechargeable lithium-polymer battery
- Battery life: up to 10 hours of continuous use
- Dimensions: 9.4” (H) x 6.6” (W) x 0.24” (D)
- Weight: 0.96lb.
- Condition: Refurbished
- Full specifications
In the box: iPad Air 2, Lightning-to-USB cable, USB power adapter
From the start, Steve Jobs was enthralled with not only the novelty of technology but also its design. When speaking about the Apple computer, he said it was “going to be insanely beautiful.” Over the years, Apple’s products have worked to fuse innovative technology with almost artful design. The iMac stunned the world with its colorful plastic shells, which the New York Times said “more closely resemble a pack of Life Savers than a new computer line.” The glossy white iPod—no bigger than a deck of playing cards—could hold an entire library of music. Time Magazine named the iPhone the Invention of the Year for its stunning design and, uniquely, because of the promise it held for even better products in the future. With each new item they launch, Apple works to shape the way future societies communicate, learn, and dance when they’re alone.
Answers to common questions for first-time tablet buyers.
A simplified look at the complex world of tablets. Find out which features are right for you.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.