Michael Kors Signature Rollerball and Lip Lustre Duo for Women
- Dual-ended fragrance and lip-gloss wand
- Michael Kors by Michael Kors Eau de Perfume (0.17 fl. oz.) on one end
- Lip lustre (0.17 fl. oz.) on the other end
- Floral woody musk women’s fragrance
- Top notes of freesia, incense, and Chinese osmanthus
- Middle notes of tuberose, lily, peony, and orris root
- Base notes of Tahitian vetiver, musk, and cashmere wood
- Introduced in 2004
- Lip lustre ingredients
About Michael Kors
“From the very beginning, I was convinced you could be sexy and sporty at the same time.” Though fashion designer Michael Kors may be most famous for his role on the hit TV series Project Runway, he’s spent over 30 years heading his eponymous company. In 2010, he earned the prestigious lifetime achievement award from the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
Of Kors’ style, Vogue wrote, “His mastery of the clean-lined, sporty genre of luxury is beyond question.” Kors describes his creations—which range from everyday sportswear to statement-making accessories—as an embodiment of easy glamour. In addition to flattering the modern woman’s shape, his classic silhouettes have staying power: they’ll be as wearable in a decade as they are today. His designs include a touch of indulgent luxury, from a fluffy fur collar on a coat to solid gold hardware on purses.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.