- Pearl & Silk facial mask (100mL; 3.4 fl. oz.)
- Intensive Organic Cream eye treatment (15mL; 0.5 fl. oz.)
- Concentrated C antioxidant moisturizing serum (30mL; 1 fl. oz.)
Michael Todd True Organics Moisturizing Trio with Mask, Eye Cream, and Serum
This three-part skincare regimen helps moisturize and hydrate skin, soothing irritation and combating signs of age. The facial mask is imbued with herbal pearl and silk amino acids, which help purify skin, leaving it as soft as a Velvet Elvis. It also firms skin and gently exfoliates dead skin cells. The moisturizing serum is formulated with concentrated vitamin C to protect against UV damage, and it soaks in quickly to hydrate dry, irritated areas. The eye cream delivers intensive care around the eyes, where signs of aging can be most evident, to help give the entire face a more youthful look.
Pearl & Silk Facial Mask
- Gentle skin treatment
- Naturally soothing ingredients
- Helps hydrate, firm, and gently exfoliate
- Herbal pearl and silk amino acids
- Designed to help make skin soft and velvety
- 96% organic
- Volume: 100mL; 3.4 fl. oz.
Concentrated C Antioxidant Facial Moisturizing Serum
- Concentrated vitamin C to help reverse signs of aging
- Formulated to help protect against UV damage
- Penetrates quickly to soothe and moisturize
- Helps treat dry, irritated skin
- 70% organic
- Volume: 30mL; 1 fl. oz.
Intensive Organic Cream Eye Treatment
- Designed to fight visible signs of aging around the eyes
- Certified vegan
- 90% organic
- Volume: 15mL; 0.5 fl. oz.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?