Michelin 12-Volt Cooler
- Keep food cold or warm while in the outdoors or on the go
- Thermoelectric cooling and warming technology
- Brushless fan motor delivers even air circulation
- Plugs into a 12-volt outlet to cool items 40°F below the outside temperature
- Turns into a warmer at the flip of a switch
- Plugs into a standard 12V outlet in cars, boats, and RVs
- Multiple exterior pockets and bungee tie-down
- Quick access lid
- Adjustable shoulder strap and side handles
- Hard plastic injection molded interior
- Soft bag exterior
- 15-quart capacity can hold up to 24 cans or three 2-liter bottles
- Dimensions: 10” deep x 18” tall x 18” wide
- Weight: 11 lbs
- 90-day warranty
Since Édouard and André Michelin patented their first removable pneumatic bicycle tire in 1891, the brothers’ eponymous company has made a business of making vehicular travel more comfortable and reliable. The success of that first tire was soon realized—cyclist Charles Terront won the 1891 Paris–Brest–Paris race on them—but the company has never stopped improving its designs, always looking for new ways to improve reliability and efficiency. Among the company’s innovations are the removable tire, the radial tire, the run-flat tire, and its ahead-of-the-curve designs that led Michelin to build tires for NASA’s Space Shuttle program. In addition to its high-performance tires for consumers and motorsports, Michelin has also long published guidebooks and road maps; a constant presence throughout all Michelin products is the jovial, inflated presence of Bibendum, better known as the Michelin Man.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.