Pyle Mini Compact Gaming Projector with 1080p Support and USB/SD Card Reader
This small, lightweight projector can be quickly set up to screen favorite movies or give gaming competitions the large canvas they deserve.
Projecting at sizes of up to 120”, this magical box brings newfound grandeur to TV shows or action-packed video games. It supports up to 1080p media, ensuring viewers can watch Blu-rays or play the latest console titles without causing undue stress to the tiny man hand-cranking the projector reels inside the box.
Simple HDMI, VGA, and AV inputs let viewers easily hook up their laptops, PCs, DVD players, or gaming consoles. The device can read USB flash drives and SD cards as well, recognizing video files in AVI, MKV, and MPG formats. A top-button control center allows for easy adjustments on the fly, while screen rotation adjustment features allow for more fine-tuning.
- Projector for digital media files
- 1080p support
- Works with audio, video, and image files
- Compact, portable, and lightweight
- VGA, AV, and HDMI inputs
- Connects to PCs, laptops, gaming consoles, and other devices
- Top panel button control center
- Imaging system: LCD, LED Lamp
- Projection size: 20”–120”
- Maximum USB/SD card support: 16GB
- Native resolution: 320x240 pixels
- Aspect ratios: 16:9, 4:3
- Brightness: 400 lumens
- Lens: F=125
- Contrast: 300:1
- Colors: 16770K
- Power: 12V
- Power consumption: 24W
- Digital File Compatibility: TXT, MPG, AVI, MP3, MOV, MKV and more
- Built-in speaker
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Dimensions: 5” (L) x 4.9” (W) x 2.2” (H)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs.
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the box: gaming projector, remote control, power adapter, 3-in-1 RCA-to-3.5mm cable
Installing a home theater is more than just plugging in components. Tailor it to match your space with these home theater design best practices.