Sharpie Keychain Mini Permanent Markers
- Compact and portable markers half the size of original Sharpies
- Features a secure top loop cap to attach to key chains, backpacks, and more
- Has a durable fine tip to write clearly and detailed on most surfaces
- Quick-drying ink that is waterproof, smear proof, and fade-resistant
- AP certified non-toxic
- Available in 8 vibrant colors
First introduced in 1964, the Sharpie permanent marker remains an essential tool, even in an age of tablets and smartphones. No autograph seeker would be caught at a critical moment without one. Families and college students use it to label moving boxes. Office workers scare away lunch poachers with warnings written in the indelible ink. Were the Sharpie ever banned, finger mustaches and hand lips would surely go the way of the dodo. Ubiquitous and indispensable, the Sharpie is the perfect utensil for marking possessions and preserving celebrities’ names, never blurring or fading into an illegible smear.