Miranda Lambert’s Platinum
In 2003, Miranda Lambert stepped into the spotlight as a finalist on Nashville Star. Since then, the country music artist has released five hit albums—the latest of which has been nominated for four Grammy Awards, including Best Country Album and Best Country Song.
About the Album
According to Lambert, the album’s title isn’t about any one thing: “Platinum is my hair color, and my wedding ring, and the color of my Airstream and the name of one of my favorite beers. It’s about a lifestyle.” She’s the writer behind half of the album’s songs, which she views as a complete picture of where she’s at as a 30-year-old woman and wife of fellow country singer Blake Shelton.
- “It shows how Lambert earned her throne: by singing top-shelf songs in the voice of a woman getting real.” – Rolling Stone
- “Her characters in these songs—which feature some of the most incisive songwriting in any genre—are complex, self-confident and self-lacerating all at once, and most crucially, completely knowing and in on the joke.” – New York Times
- “Like a 21st-century [Dolly] Parton, she manipulates the materials of mass appeal to her own subversively gender-conscious ends.” – Slate
- Country music album
- 1 disc
- 4 Grammy nominations, including Best Country Album
- Label: RCA Records Nashville
- Little Red Wagon
- Smokin’ and Drinkin’ (feat. Little Big Town)
- Bathroom Sink
- Old Sh!t
- All That’s Left (feat. The Time Jumpers)
- Gravity Is a B**ch
- Babies Makin’ Babies
- Somethin’ Bad (duet with Carrie Underwood)
- Holding On to You
- Two Rings Shy
- Hard Staying Sober
- Another Sunday in the South
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.