Canon ImageCLASS D530 Monochrome Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier
This versatile printer offers an all-in-one hub for work spaces and home offices. In addition to printing documents, it can also make copies and scan items.
Put together presentations without oscillating between numerous devices. The two-sided copier, printer, and scanner produces all the pages you need by pumping out up to 26 pages a minute, with a first print speed as short as 8.7 seconds.
Long Lasting Design
The 10,000-sheet monthly volume means this machine can handle even the heaviest of workloads, whether it’s papers for school, flyers for a bake sale, or printouts of your in-depth analysis on the nature of drying paint.
Stay on nature’s good side by taking advantage of this printer’s eco-friendly 2-on-1 and 4-on-1 options. These allow you to copy two or four separate documents onto a single page to help reduce paper waste and ensure the oak tree out front stops stink-eyeing you when you pass a window. The ID Card Copy option also lets you copy two-sided IDs and credit cards onto one side of a document for quicker, more efficient filing.
- Model number: D530
- Prints, copies, and scans
- 5-row LCD backlit screen
- OS compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS X 10.5.8 and up
- Copy and prints in black and white
- 250-sheet paper cassette loading tray
- Print speed 1-sided plain paper: up to 26ppm
- Print speed 2-sided plain paper: up to 16ppm
- First page out (ready): 5.8 seconds or less
- Print resolution: up to 600x600 dpi (1200x600 dpi quality)
- Print memory: 64MB
- Copy speed: up to 26cpm
- Copy resolution: 600x600 dpi
- First copy speed: 8.7 seconds
- Copy reduce/enlarge settings: 25%−400%
- Scanner resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (optical); 9600 x 9600 (interpolated)
- Scanner file output: Hi-Compression PDF (Windows only), Searchable PDF (Windows only), PDF, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG
- Product dimensions: 15.4” (W) x 17.2” (D) x 12” (H)
- Weight: 27.1 lb
- Condition: new
In the box: printer, power cord, registration card, starter cartridge 128, manuals, user software CD-ROM
Nine years after its founding in 1937, Canon introduced the S II, the first camera to combine the viewfinder and range finder into a single window. As the company continued to roll out cameras and printers, including the first SLR camera with computer-controlled automation and a printer that fit in a briefcase, Canon’s inventions helped earn numerous Oscar and Emmy awards for its developments to lens and filming technology. The brand’s innovations have helped birth everything from the iconic EOS camera series to closed-circuit television systems used aboard space rockets.
Along the way, Canon has adhered to its corporate philosophy of Kyosei, defined as ““all people, regardless of race, religion, or culture, harmoniously living and working together into the future.”” Canon supports the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children through fundraising and equipment supply, and the company prioritizes recycling and safe sustainability at all stages of its development and manufacturing process.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.