Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Monster Inspiration Limited Edition TUMI Noise-Canceling Over-Ear Headphones (New or Refurbished)
Clear, Isolated Audio
- Precision tuned speakers faithfully reproduce music
- Active noise-cancellation neutralizes external audio
- Ear-cups help further reduce audio interference
Comfortable to Wear
- Adjustable headband
- Soft leather ear cups for long listening sessions
- Two ControlTalk cables work with both iOS and Android devices
- In-line mic and remote controls music and calls
- Take calls while on the move
Good to Know
- Condition: new or refurbished available
- Requires two AAA batteries (included)
Cables are 4’ long
- In the box:headphones, extra headbands (black ballistic, black leather, and brown leather), travel pouch, and 3-piece cable set (two with inline remote/mic, one for airplanes)
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.