Monster iSport Immersion Waterproof In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk
With noise-isolation, a waterproof design, and comfortable earpieces that clip directly into your ears, these earbuds can give you crisp and clear sound during almost any activity.
Ideal Sport Headphones
- Waterproof and sweatproof, allowing you to wear them during intense workouts or extreme sports
- Comes with multiple sizes of SportClips, which are designed to prevent earphones from slipping out of your ears
- OmniTip eartip design rotates and swivel to stay comfortable in your ears
- Durable and washable
Comfortable eartips that mold to your ears have noise-isolating qualities to block outside sounds.
Hands-Free Calling with ControlTalk
- ControlTalk on-cable mic gives you access to play buttons and volume controls
- Allows for hands-free calling on iPhones, Androids, and other smartphones
- Tangle-resistant cord
- Convenient right-angle jack
- 24K gold-plated contacts
- Condition: new
- Cord length: 3.9’
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.