Monster DNA Pro iHeartRadio Limited-Edition Over-Ear Headphones
Accurately Reproduces Audio
- Pure Monster Sound technology mimics the experience of live music
- Noise isolation blocks outside sound for immersive listening
- Pure bypass mode disables noise isolation for more accurate representation of music
Share Music with Friends
- Monster MusicShare with dual-port inputs
- Connects up to five headphones at once to share tracks with multiple people
- Pillow-soft cushions fit over the ears
- Prevents fatigue during long listening sessions
- Duo-tone color scheme
- Distinctive triangular shape
- Auto on/off feature triggered when headphones are opened and collapsed
- Product dimensions: 7.75”x5.5”x3”
- Weight: 0.85lb.
- Product condition: New
- 1 year warranty from Monster
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.