Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Monster MP Pro 2500 10-Outlet Power Center with Stage 2 Clean Power (Manufacturer Refurbished)
Squeaky Clean Power
- Clean Power filter circuitry
- Digital and analog audio filters
- Three separate isolation filter sections
- Isolates different types of audio equipment from each other
- Safeguards sound equipment from power line surges and spikes
- Surge/spike absorption capacity of 2775 joules
- Filters out electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- Offers a low noise floor without distortion, hum, and buzz
- Two-stage turn-on sequencing
Ideal for Casual and Professional Music-Makers
- Helps improve sonic performance for crisp, clean sound
- Easy front-panel XLR lamp connection
- Rack handles for transport from gig to gig
- LED voltmeter for easy monitoring of power conditions and fluctuations
- Alarm sounds in event of surge
- Eight surge-protected rear panel AC outlets
- Two front panel convenience outlets
- 19’’ EIA-standard rack mount
- 8’ PowerLine 200 power cable
- Product dimensions: 19’‘x1.75’‘x9.5’’
- Weight: 12.6lb.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Full specifications
- 1 year warranty from Monster
Speakers are key when listening to music, but what about the cable connected to those speakers? Until Monster came along, no one had thought about how those cables could damper sound quality. Engineer Noel Lee, who was also a drummer, figured it out, and he set to work developing a cable that would ring true. It was a quick hit, and Monster grew to provide cables and other accessories for high-quality home sound enjoyment. Monster’s true claim to fame, however, was helping to launch the Beats brand. It was Monster’s unique infrastructure and advanced engineering that propelled Beats headphones and earphones to the top of the line. Though Monster and Beats have since gone their separate ways, Monster has continued to charge along, with its own line of headphones, a wide range of cables and speakers, and power solutions for both homes and mobile phones.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.