Moto Racer 4 for PS4 or Xbox One
Ten motorbike riders have come together to test their skills across 18 courses in three open environments, with more than 100 challenges available. Using your skills of slipstreaming, drifting, landing, and swerving is the only way to take home championship glory, dodging traffic on the road and your opponents in the process.
- Standard modes such as time trials, single races, and championship
- King of the Hill: everyone has the same time on the clock and aims to get to zero; only the leader loses time, but non-leaders get extra turbo speed
- Last Man Standing: last player to a checkpoint is eliminated
- Survival: everyone gets only a little time on the clock, gaining time per checkpoints; the last one with time left wins
- Catch-up: all opponents get a headstart, and the player has to be leading by the end
- Wolf Pack: the player gets a headstart and must avoid being overtaken
- Ghost Bike: the player starts in last and must reach a certain place without bending the rules or colliding with anyone else
Good to Know
- Uses Unreal Engine 4
- For up to 10 players (in online play)
- Supervised by original designer Paul Cuisset
- Developer: Microïds
- For PS4 or Xbox One
For post-purchase inquiries, please contact customer support.
View the Goods FAQ to learn more.