Moto TC Bluetooth-Controlled Rally Race Car for iOS Devices
Race with Aid of iOS Device
This rally race car doesn’t come with a remote, but that’s OK; if you have an iOS device such as an iPad, iPhone, or iPod, you can easily control the car for hours of driving fun. All you need is the Moto TC Rally app and to pair your car and the device via wireless Bluetooth. Then, via the app, you can zip around the driveway or even race friends nearby with their own rally cars.
Add a Challenge
- Race friends using Speed Spring
- Use attacks to mess up your friends’ driving
- Impact sensors detect damage, which you can earn tokens for fixing
Good to Know
- 2 driving styles: touch to drive or tilt to steer
- Built-in rechargeable battery (comes with USB charging cable)
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later
- Condition: new
- Product dimensions: 8”x3”x5”
- Weight: 1lb.