Motorola High-Speed Micro HDMI to HDMI Cable
Share Video with Family and Friends
- Connects a mobile device to an HD display to play video
- Micro HDMI connector plugs into smartphones, tablets, camcorders, and other devices with micro HDMI ports
- HDMI connector plugs into HDTVs, HD monitors, projectors, and other HD-enabled displays
Supports Up to 1080p Full HD Output Resolution
Not only can you play video off your smartphone or tablet, you can view it in lifelike clarity and detail. The cable’s high-speed rating supports the bandwidth needed to fill in the more than 2 million pixels that comprise 1080p Full HD resolution.
Generous Cable Length
- Lets you comfortably control video from your device
- Prevents you from having to crowd up close to the screen
- Product number: SKN6436A
- Micro HDMI (Type D) and HDMI (Type A) connectors
- Length: 15ft.
- Condition: new
- One-year warranty from Motorola
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.