Motorola 3mm Sports Earbuds
- In-ear sports headphones with powerful 10mm drivers
- Ear hooks keep earbuds securely in place
- Great for the gym, jogging, and other activities
- IPX4 water and sweat resistance
- Blocks out background noises
- In-line microphone for hands-free call support
- Includes 2 extra replacement gels
- Model number:
- Black: MT-SH008BK
- Blue: MT-SH008BL
- Flame: MT-SH008FL
- Red: MT-SH008RD
- Condition: New
- Dimensions: 4.00x1.13x6.50 inches
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.