Motorola Bark500U Shock-Free No-Bark Ball with Dual Sonic Technology
- Helps to discourage extraneous barking
- Emits ultrasonic sounds that signal “stop” to dogs
- Ultrasonic sounds aren’t audible to humans
- Tool automatically sounds off when it detects a bark
- Magnetic base allows easy adjustments, so the sensor can best pick up on barks
- Choose from three levels of correction (low, medium, or high)
- Opt for manual operation to correct other problem behaviors, such as jumping
Good to Know
- Model number: Bark500U
- Product dimensions: 4”x2.8”x4”
- Requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Condition: new
In the Box: ultrasonic bark ball, magnetic mounting base, user’s guide
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.