Motorola Bluetooth Headset
- Model number: HX550
- Sleek headset pairs wirelessly with smartphones
- Dual-mic noise cancellation enables clear communication
- Can be paired with two phones simultaneously
- RapidConnect answers and ends calls by flipping device open or closed
- Free Android MotoSpeak app with spoken texts and speech dictation (app optimized for devices with Android 2.2 OS or newer)
- Up to 9 hours talk time; up to 384 hours standby
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 3”x3”x5”
- 1-year warranty from Motorola
In the box: headset, one on-ear hook, one in-ear hook, two in-ear gels, wall charger, and quick-start guide
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.