Motorola Moto Pulse Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones
- Oversized speaker drivers in a compact design
- Rich bass and crisp highs
- Built-in mic for hands-free talking
- Thin, pressure-free headband
- Soft ear cushions
- Ear cups fold flat for storage
- Multipoint connectivity lets you pair two devices simultaneously
- Motorola Connect app helps you find lost headphones
- 40mm speaker drivers
- Micro USB connector
- Battery life: up to 18 hours of talk or music
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Compatible with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Range: 60 feet
- Product dimensions: 7.6”x2.2”x7.6”
- Weight: 0.6lb.
- Condition: new
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.