Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Motorola S11-HD Bluetooth Headset (Manufacturer Refurbished)
This lightweight, comfortable Bluetooth headset keeps you connected wherever you go. Catch up with colleagues via its built-in mic and stream music during your commute. The durable headset is also sweat-proof so you can use it at the gym.
Talk and Listen Anywhere
- Bluetooth 3.0 pairs wirelessly with any Bluetooth-enabled device
- Listen to music, audiobooks, podcasts, and radio
- Noise-canceling microphone for taking calls hands-free
- Customizable EQ settings
- Dedicated volume buttons
- Bluetooth range of up to 150’
Stay Charged on the Go
- Quick-charge battery allows for up to one hour of playback after charging for five minutes
- Six hours of audio playback on a full charge
- Seven hours of talk time on a full charge
- Up to six days of standby time
- Model number: S11-HD
- Comes with one set of ear gels
- Product dimensions: 6.5”x2.2”x5.6”
- Product weight: 1.6oz.
- Condition: manufacturer refurbished
- Color: Black
- 90 day warranty from DCI
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
Explore the basic shapes, functions, and features of different types of headphones to find the pair that's right for you.