Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Motorola Power Pack Slim 4000 2.4-Amp Portable Micro USB Charger (Refurbished)
Fast Charging fo Micro USB Devices
- For smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices with micro USB ports
- 2.4-amp output supports rapid charging
- Integrated micro USB cable tucks away when not in use
Take It Almost Anywhere
- Slim design stashes in most bags
- Durable casing withstands everyday wear
- Product dimensions: 7.2” (L) x 3.6” (W) x 1.5” (H)
- Product weight: 7oz.
- Condition: refurbished
- For warranty information, contact customer support
In 1928, the first east-west transatlantic flight widened the horizons, making it easier than ever for people to live far from home or travel far from a jury summons. 1928 also saw the birth of the Galvin Manufacturing Organization, which would later change its name to Motorola. Its production lines bristled with wireless car radios and military transponders, all designed to connect Motorola customers near and far. In 1969, “far” took on a whole new meaning when Neil Armstrong used a Motorola transistor radio to communicate humankind’s first words from the moon’s surface.
Today, Motorola presses forward in their quest to keep people connected. Thanks to the company’s research, cell phones shrank in size until they were razor-thin, and now its Droid smartphones keep social media, email, and texting at customers’ fingertips.
From external batteries to selfie sticks, learn about the gadgets designed to make your smartphone even smarter.