Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso and Cappuccino Maker (Refurbished)
How to Use It
- Brew up to 20oz. of espresso at once
- Heat and texture milk with the powerful milk frother for cappuccinos and lattes
- Measure out servings from the drip-free glass decanter
- Remove the milk nozzle and drip tray for easy cleanup
How to Make a Classic Cappuccino
In Italy, starting off the morning with a cappuccino is a savored ritual. To make one the traditional way, first pour a shot of fresh espresso into a mug. Next, froth about 4oz.–5oz. of milk. Pour in the milk so the ratio of espresso to hot milk is nearly equal, then top the beverage with milk foam. The pillowy, sweet foam may be upwards of 1cm thick, making sipping the steamy beverage a satisfying way to start the day.
- Espresso maker with a 4-cup (20oz.) glass carafe
- Serve espresso straight or add frothed milk
- Stay-cool handles
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 12” (W) x 12” (D) x 16” (H)
- Weight: 6lb.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.