Mr. Robot: Season 1 on DVD or Blu-Ray
A psychological thriller that blurs the lines between good and evil, season one of Mr. Robot follows Elliot Alderson, a computer programmer turned hacktivist.
Not your typical protagonist, Elliot Alderson is a socially anxious and deeply cynical New Yorker who spends his days as a computer security specialist and his nights as a cyber-vigilante. His expertise behind a keyboard soon catches the eye of the titular Mr. Robot, the mysterious leader of an underground hacktivist group whose vision of justice starts with the cyber destruction the all-powerful E Corp. Narrated by Elliot himself, Mr. Robot takes viewers down a path of conspiracy, psychosis, and corruption as Elliot wrestles with his personal beliefs and newfound mission.
- “Mr. Robot is a worldview-challenging psychological thriller that’s steeped in new-century punk politics, nervy with digital-age anxiety, and made with slick, smart panache.” — Jeff Jenson, Entertainment Weekly
- “As written by Sam Esmail, this has the jittery feel of a British thriller, and an absurdist sense of entrenched interests vs. a weird insurgency.” — Brian Lowery, Variety
- “You haven’t quite seen a performance like Malek’s, who drags us deeply into Elliot’s wide-eyed psychosis and crushing loneliness.” — Robert Bianco, USA Today
- 2016 Golden Globe winner for “Best Television Series - Drama”
- Christian Slater received a Golden Globe for “Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Series”
- Rating: TV-14
- Run time: 484min.
- Number of discs: 3 discs
- Language: English
- Subtitles: English
- Aspect ratio: 1.78:1
- Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only)
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.