MS Series Monoblock Class D Car Amplifier
This compact amp help boost the volume and quality of your car’s sound system’s audio, so the rumbling of nearby vehicles won’t drown out your favorite tunes.
At-a-Glance System Vitals
You can easily adjust tone and gain settings by consulting the amplifier’s graphical display, which quickly and clearly shares the amp’s levels with you.
Fewer Errors, More Sound
This amp sidesteps common “speaker disconnected” error messages with its Hi2 input settings, which align factory-system amps with their output loads, so all the pieces of your sound system work together in harmony.
The amplifier’s screw terminals and RCA-level inputs are plated with gold, which seamlessly conducts electricity and resists rust and corrosion.
- Model number: MS-A5001
- RMS power rating: 500 watts x 1 channel (4 ohms or 2 ohms)
- Sonic electronix-certified power rating:
- 4 ohms: 468 watts x 1 channel
- 2 ohms: 692 watts x 1 channel
- Digital signal processing amplifier
- Pulse width modulated MOSFET power supply
- Wireless remote bass-level input
- Built-in graphical-status display
- Soft-start turn-on
- Mono-channel operation
- Hi2 input settings eliminate “speaker disconnected” errors
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing for automatic turn-on
- Pre-amp RCA outputs allow multiple amp hookups
- Three-way system-protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Digital input-mixer control eliminates the need for Y adapters
- Heavy-duty aluminum alloy heatsink allows heat dissipation
- Gold-plated RCA-level inputs and screw terminals
- Input sensitivity: level: 100mV–15V
- Variable low-pass filter (20–270 Hz, 6, 12, or 24 dB/octave)
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 20–270 Hz
- CD for system setup included
- Dimensions: 8.81”x7.25”x2.81”
- Condition: new
- One-year manufacturer’s warranty
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.