Muk Luks Ballerina Slipper Socks
- Extra-soft ballerina-style slippers
- Keeps feet warm and cozy with a faux-fur lining
- Variety of beautiful patterns to choose from
- Non-skid bottoms keep your feet firmly on the floor
- Soft acrylic knit
- Available in sizes S-M (5-7), L-XL (8-10)
- Care instructions: Hand wash on cold. No bleach. Dry flat.
About Muk Luks
The path to success begins with the feet—at least, that’s what Muk Luks has found. The design house first made a name for itself in 1972 with a titular line of cozy knit slipper socks. This comfort proved contagious, leading Muk Luks to expand its horizons with heartier soles and fabrics that could withstand the rigors of rain, sleet, and snow. Today, the footwear company plays with a mix of textures and patterns, and even cossets legs with microfiber tights. But that’s not to say Muk Luks has abandoned its roots. More durable than ever, the boots still bear the signature knitting that makes them as warm and inviting as a winter sweater.