Muk Luks Funnel
- Multipurpose design
- Fall- and winter-themed patterns
- One size fits most
- Care instructions: machine wash on cold gentle cycle, no bleach, dry flat
- Stripe funnel: 95% acrylic, 5% nylon
- Tribal funnel: 50% polyester, 50% acrylic
- Floral funnel: 100% acrylic
- Shag texture funnel: 100% acrylic
- Textured funnel: 80% acrylic, 10% nylon, and 10% polyester
- Textured romance funnel: 100% polyester
- Reindeer funnel: 100% acrylic
- Winter lodge funnel: 100% acrylic
About Muk Luks
The path to success begins with the feet—at least, that’s what Muk Luks has found. The design house first made a name for itself in 1972 with a titular line of cozy knit slipper socks. This comfort proved contagious, leading Muk Luks to expand its horizons with heartier soles and fabrics that could withstand the rigors of rain, sleet, and snow. Today, the footwear company plays with a mix of textures and patterns, and even cossets legs with microfiber tights. But that’s not to say Muk Luks has abandoned its roots. More durable than ever, the boots still bear the signature knitting that makes them as warm and inviting as a winter sweater.
Learn how to layer clothes for fall with this step-by-step guide starting at your base and working up through sweaters, jackets, scarves, and accessories.