5-Piece Sterling Silver Murano Style Beads Mystery Bag with Bracelet
Goods Mystery Deal
Humans have long been fascinated with uncertainty. Ancient man rolled knucklebones in place of dice to decide where to hunt or who would get the big horn for their helmet. Archaeologists found loaded die in the ruins of Pompeii, where both winners and losers were trumped by a volcano. According to Greek mythology, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades cast lots to divide the universe. This deal lets you join these adventurous souls throughout history—cheering at the thrill of the unknown.
- Randomly selected charm bracelet with five Murano-style glass beads with 0.925 sterling silver bands and one silver plated copper snake chain
- Dozens of likely possibilities with no duplicates, and two bags on the same order will not have duplicates
- Beads come in 100 different colors
- Bracelets are 7.25” in length with a 2” extension
- Bead dimensions: 13.5mm x 8mm
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.