- Lewis & Clark: Great Journey West, which re-creates and details the pair’s two-year expedition
- Flying Monsters, narrated by David Attenborough, about the prehistoric pterosaurs who dominated the skies in dinosaur times
- Forces of Nature, which looks at the science and destruction behind tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, and volcanoes
- Wildest Weather in the Solar System, which details the atmosphere of Venus, anti-cyclones on Jupiter, and methane showers on the moon Titan
- Sea Monsters: A Prehistoric Adventure, in which views meet sea monsters such as styxosaurus and tylosaurus, all now thankfully extinct
National Geographic Movie Collection
- Collection of five of National Geographic’s educational and entertaining films
- Explores real-life monsters, extreme weather, and historical events
- Great gift for the budding scientists and historians in your family
- Not rated
- On five DVDs
- Total run time: 180 minutes
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.