- Twin XL (80”x38”x10.5”)
- Twin XL with foundation (80”x38”x19.5”)
- Queen (80”x60”x10.5”)
- Queen with foundation (80”x60”x19.5”)
- King (80”x76”x10.5”)
- King with foundation (80.00”x76”x19.5”)
- California king (84”x72”x10.5”)
- California king with foundation (84”x72”x19.5”)
All options include two free premium faux-down pillows, except for Twin XL sizes, which include one. This offer contains multiple items that may arrive in separate packages on separate days.
Nature’s Sleep Gel Memory Foam Mattress and Optional Foundation
While still in its pourable state, Nature’s Sleep memory foam is infused with Advanced Gel Technology beads so they’ll distribute evenly throughout the entire mattress. This gives the bed both the body-molding comfort of memory foam and the temperature-regulating coolness of gel. That cooling technology helps keep sleepers from overheating or dreaming they can’t find the exit to the sauna. The cover itself is also designed for comfort with half an inch of quilted foam.
- 0.5” quilted foam in the cover
- 3” Advanced Gel Technology memory foam
- 7” high-density foam core
- Mattress cover with zipper for easy removal, spot cleaning
- Embossed and embroidered mattress cover made of 310-gram rayon/viscose/polyester
- Certipur-approved memory foam
- Optional all-wood foundation with easy assembly
- 20-year limited warranty from Nature’s Sleep
- Click here to see how the mattress is shipped
About Nature’s Sleep
Nature’s Sleep pledges a strong allegiance to the environment, engineering bedroom gear that offers tempting respite without a dependence on fossil fuels or a titan-size carbon footprint. The nap technicians pair their eco-consciousness with a deep concern for human health, wrapping most of their pillows and mattresses in covers that shield against bacteria, allergens, dust, and recurring dreams about Orson Welles. In addition to mattresses, the shop outfits chambers with mattress frames, box springs, and hospital-grade biodegradable bed and bathroom linens.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.