New Balance LifeTRNr Sync Smartwatch for iOS 7+
- Digital wristwatch with date display
- 24-hour calorie burn monitor
- On-demand heart rate reading
- Pedometer counts steps and distance traveled
- Tracks sleep patterns
- Customizable goal meters
- 7-day workout memory allows you to review your progress
- Exercise mode records total time, calories burned, and distance traveled during workouts
- Comfortable wristband
- Strap-free heart rate monitor
- Finger-touch technology
- Able to sync with Apple devices using iOS 7 or higher
- Allows you to track progress and activities on compatible mobile devices
- Display in metric or imperial units
- CR2032 battery included
- Water resistance: 30 meters
- Dimensions: 10” (L) x 1.25” (W)
- Product condition: new
- 2 year warranty from New Balance
About New Balance
In 1906, William J. Riley studied the strong talons of a chicken’s foot and wondered whether its metatarsal bones’ structure suggested a solution for human foot pain. His first product, an arch support, sold for a hefty $3.50, the equivalent of about $88 today. The popular product inspired New Balance’s designers to create not just an insert but an entire shoe tailored specifically for runners. The Boston Braves demanded an entire fleet of the custom New Balance sneakers in 1941, and the company remains devoted to sports apparel today. Dedicated walking, cross-training, and trampoline-jumping pairs join the classic running shoes on shelves. Oversized N logos, exposed stitching, and contrasting colors stay true to the company’s classic aesthetic; many are still made in the United States.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.