New Balance NX710 CardioTRNr Heart Rate Monitor Watch and Chest Strap
- New Balance NX710 CardioTRNr heart rate monitor watch
- 5.3kHz/4.0 Bluetooth compatible Euro-Style soft-strap chest belt
- Ideal for all levels of athleticism
- Tracks heart rate, speed, distance, pace, steps, and calories
- Wear the watch on its own to track speed and distance or pair it with the soft-strap chest belt to view your cardio results
- Wear the chest belt solo and record directly to the New Balance Heart Rate Smart app
- Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate soft-strap heart rate transmitter is compatible with many Bluetooth smart devices
- Gym Smart chest strap transmits heart rate information to the watch and compatible gym equipment via 5.3kHz frequency
- Continuous heart rate (HR) reading ECG accurate HRM
- Customizable heart rate zones
- Visual heart rate zone graphs on app
- Heart rate zone alerts on watch
- Data Range: 24 Hours
- Resolution: 1/100 Second3 line multi-view with alternate display presets
- 100 laps/splits
- 10-run memory
- Auto-stride calibration
- Range: 24 hours
- Countdown stop timer
- Time (clock) 12-hour or 24-hour format
- Displays time, day, and date in dual time zone
- Daily alarm
- Hourly chime
- Displays in metric or imperial units
- EL backlight/smart flip-up backlight
- 50M water resistant (watch only)
- User replaceable battery (chest strap only)
- Heart Rate Smart is an iOS app which requires iPhone 4S or newer with iOS 7+ installed. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 or iPod 5th generation models.
- The HRM is compatible with other popular fitness apps, including New Balance EX Tracker, Argus, Endomondo, Strava, RunKeeper, MapMyFitness, MapMyRun, Digifit, and Runtastic.
About New Balance
In 1906, William J. Riley studied the strong talons of a chicken’s foot and wondered whether its metatarsal bones’ structure suggested a solution for human foot pain. His first product, an arch support, sold for a hefty $3.50, the equivalent of about $88 today. The popular product inspired New Balance’s designers to create not just an insert but an entire shoe tailored specifically for runners. The Boston Braves demanded an entire fleet of the custom New Balance sneakers in 1941, and the company remains devoted to sports apparel today. Dedicated walking, cross-training, and trampoline-jumping pairs join the classic running shoes on shelves. Oversized N logos, exposed stitching, and contrasting colors stay true to the company’s classic aesthetic; many are still made in the United States.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. How is the strike-through price determined?