New Balance Vazee Transform Women’s Graphic Training Shoes
- Training shoes for high-intensity workouts
- Multi-layer mesh for extra support and breathability
- Rapid Rebound midsole for added cushioning
- Rubber outsole for increased traction
- Streamlined mesh and no-sew overlays for a sleek look
- Weight: 6.5 oz.
- Fits true to size
About New Balance
In 1906, William J. Riley studied the strong talons of a chicken’s foot and wondered whether its metatarsal bones’ structure suggested a solution for human foot pain. His first product, an arch support, sold for a hefty $3.50, the equivalent of about $88 today. The popular product inspired New Balance’s designers to create not just an insert but an entire shoe tailored specifically for runners. The Boston Braves demanded an entire fleet of the custom New Balance sneakers in 1941, and the company remains devoted to sports apparel today. Dedicated walking, cross-training, and trampoline-jumping pairs join the classic running shoes on shelves. Oversized N logos, exposed stitching, and contrasting colors stay true to the company’s classic aesthetic; many are still made in the United States.