- Stir Fry: 7” wok, pea pods, carrots, broccoli, peppers, onions, celery, fortune cookie, tongs, spatula, and to-go container
New Sprouts Food Pretend Play Sets
Kids can mimic their parents as they make dinner with help from these toy foods and cooking tools. A tiny toy grill lets children pretend to cook hamburgers, and then dress them with cheese and lettuce. Kids can also toss vegetables around a wok for a stir-fry, put together salads, or stir imaginary soup that’s speckled with tiny toy vegetables. The durable plastic pieces are cast in miniature, which makes them easy for small children to grasp.
- Toy food and cooking tools
- Kids can pretend to grill or stir soup
- Encourages imaginative play
- Helps build hand-eye coordination
- All plastic parts
- Recommended for ages 2 and up
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.