Nike Air Range WP Men’s Golf Shoes
- Nike Flywire Technology is ultra-lightweight
- Thin nylon fibers hold the foot in place for ultimate support and comfort
- Waterproof mesh upper
- Combination Phylite and Nike Power Platform outsole for balance and a smooth weight transfer
- Integrated traction for maximum grip and ground feel
- Foam-padded collar and tongue for a snug, comfortable fit
- Full-length cushioned insole and Phylon midsole
- Mesh lining
In the 1950s, nationally respected track and field coach Bill Bowerman experimented endlessly to find competitive edges for his athletes at the University of Oregon. When footwear companies ignored his innovations, he began to cobble shoes on his own. Soon one of his runners, Phil Knight, joined his efforts, and their first label, Blue Ribbon Sports, was born. Through the 1960s, the brand steadily gained popularity until they were able to upgrade from selling the shoes out of the back of a Plymouth to opening their first retail store in Santa Monica.
A short time later, they changed their company’s name to Nike and adopted the legendary “Swoosh” insignia, replacing their former logo of a man running away from a diving falcon. One of the earliest pairs of Nike shoes gained fame thanks to waffle-style traction nubs on the outsole, an innovation inspired by Bowerman’s waffle iron; today, almost all running shoes use this design. With this and other performance-enhancing designs, as well as endorsements from the greatest athletes of the day, Nike separated itself from competitors.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.