- Fairway wood: 3-wood, left-handed, senior flex, 15º loft
- Fairway wood: 5-wood, left-handed, x-stiff flex, 19º loft
- Fairway wood: 5-wood left-handed, senior flex, 19º loft
- Women’s fairway wood: 3-wood, right-handed, women’s flex, 15º loft
Nike Covert VRS Fairway Wood
- High Speed Cavity Back technology
- Delivers longer and straighter shots
- NexCor Face Technology
- Achieve faster, longer shots across a wider area of the face
- Wide, forgiving profile
- Adds more distance to off-center shots
- Mitsubishi Rayon Kuro Kage Black shaft
- Dimensions: 48”x4”x4”
In the 1950s, nationally respected track and field coach Bill Bowerman experimented endlessly to find competitive edges for his athletes at the University of Oregon. When footwear companies ignored his innovations, he began to cobble shoes on his own. Soon one of his runners, Phil Knight, joined his efforts, and their first label, Blue Ribbon Sports, was born. Through the 1960s, the brand steadily gained popularity until they were able to upgrade from selling the shoes out of the back of a Plymouth to opening their first retail store in Santa Monica.
A short time later, they changed their company’s name to Nike and adopted the legendary “Swoosh” insignia, replacing their former logo of a man running away from a diving falcon. One of the earliest pairs of Nike shoes gained fame thanks to waffle-style traction nubs on the outsole, an innovation inspired by Bowerman’s waffle iron; today, almost all running shoes use this design. With this and other performance-enhancing designs, as well as endorsements from the greatest athletes of the day, Nike separated itself from competitors.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?