Nike Zoom Trophy Men’s Golf Shoes
- Men’s spiked golf shoes
- Full-grain waterproof leather
- Nike Zoom unit in the heel
- Low-profile with responsive cushioning
- Nike Power platform stabilizes feet for better balance and smoother weight transfer
- Full-length contoured sock liner
- Full-length Phylon midsole
- Scorpion Stinger spikes with Tri-LOK system
- True-to-size fit
In the 1950s, nationally respected track and field coach Bill Bowerman experimented endlessly to find competitive edges for his athletes at the University of Oregon. When footwear companies ignored his innovations, he began to cobble shoes on his own. Soon one of his runners, Phil Knight, joined his efforts, and their first label, Blue Ribbon Sports, was born. Through the 1960s, the brand steadily gained popularity until they were able to upgrade from selling the shoes out of the back of a Plymouth to opening their first retail store in Santa Monica.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. 2-year Limited Waterproof Warranty from Nike. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?