Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence on PlayStation 4 (Pre-Order)
The fourteenth title in the franchise that began in 1983, Nobunaga’s Ambition: Sphere of Influence has been called one of the best installments with extremely intricate, deep and meticulous design, requiring intense strategy and concentration.
- Battles play a major role
- Enemy lords can attack castles, towns, and settlements to increase area of influence and grow wealth
- Defeating enemies can also strengthen standing of player’s clan
- Growing a a well-equipped and trained army is key
- Players can enter battlefield with one or many army regiments, call on ‘banner-men,’ allies, and subordinates
- Battles are resolved in several ways including a bird’s-eye view or a close-up view option
- Set against a backdrop of a fragmented feudal Japan
- Players plays as a feudal lord during the Sengoku era (15th century)
- Their goal is to unite the battle-weary country under one rule, becoming the first Shogun
- Turn-based grand strategy role-playing historical simulation game
- System: PlayStation 4
- Developer: Koei
- US release date: September 1, 2015
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.