Nostalgia Electrics Electric Nut-Butter Maker
Feed shelled and chopped peanuts, cashews, or sunflower seeds into Nostalgia Electrics’ nut-butter maker to create creamy, homemade spreads. In addition to oil, add your favorite spices and sweeteners— such as honey, cinnamon, and chocolate—to dress up any of the included recipes. The appliance also enables you to customize the spreads to cater to special diets, allergies, or the whims of a jelly sandwich.
- Make your own nut butters with shelled, chopped nuts and oil
- Works with a variety of nuts and seeds
- Customize the butters by adding your favorite sweeteners and spices
- Use the container and lid to store spreads in the fridge
- Butters last up to two months in the fridge or two seconds in an elephant’s pen
- Recipes included
- Dimensions: 6.5”x4”x10.35”
- Weight: 2.5 pounds
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.