Now Foods Ultrasonic Faux Wooden Oil Diffuser
This flower-shaped diffuser turns mixtures of water and essential oils into a ultra-fine aromatherapy mist. Instead of using heat to create its mist, which can damage oils’ scents or properties, the diffuser relies on minuscule ultrasonic vibrations. The diffuser also houses a color-changing LED nightlight, as well as an automatic-shutoff function that powers down after eight hours, or the length of one lecture from Dad.
- Diffuses scents across a room
- Ultrasonic vibrations make a fine mist
- Does not require heat
- Heatless design helps essential oils stay pure
- Shaped like a flower
- Runs cool steam for up to 8 hours at a time
- Automatically shuts off
- Built-in LED color-changing nightlight
- Can also be used as a humidifier
- Plugs into the wall
- Dimensions: 8.5”x5”
Learn which massage tools work best for soothing aches and pains on different parts of the body.
A break down of the different oils, their benefits, and application methods. Plus a guide to the five types of diffusers.